Topband

Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 144, Issue 4

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 144, Issue 4
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 23:21:15 +0000
From: Martin <dm4im@t-online.de>
To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Restistance of wire

Martin, I cannot speak for the suitability of this wire for a Beverage, as I have no experience with them, but I do know that WD1-A has a high DC resistance and a higher RF resistance.

I also know that ON4UN does not recommend it. My intention is to use 14 gage stranded THHN house wire for a BOG; will advise results when I have them.