Topband

Topband: 160 skip distance

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 skip distance
From: Larry <lmwatbullrun@runbox.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:36:45 +0000
160 is absolutely capable of NVIS;  I've tested it and 160 NVIS works on
sideband with between 10 and 20 watts, or about 2.5 watts CW, so having
a groundwave signal nulled by NVIS is possible.

Larry W8ANT

Message: 1 Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:48:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: Dan Edward Dba East edwards <dan.n.edwards@sbcglobal.net>
To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, Arthur Delibert
<radio75a3@msn.com> Cc: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>, Top Band
Reflector <topband@contesting.com> Subject: Re: Topband: Skip Distance

i see the same thing testing with k5lc only 2 miles away, at high noon...