Topband

Topband: New Beverage at NØFP

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: New Beverage at NØFP
From: "Bodine, Dick N." <DBodine@smdc.org>(by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:47:06 -0400

It's not the fact that Ford has his images pointing to his C drive, I believe he's doing some redirecting to display the image but that's about the limit of my HTML/XML knowledge. I think the inability of his images to be displayed is perhaps because of the version of the browser that's being used by the viewer or how the ISP is handling it. I'm running XPPro with MSIE v6.0 at work and his images come through crystal clear, same with another PC running Win. 2000 and Mozilla Firefox. No special enhancements that I'm aware of on either PC.

73, Dick
N0IM

_ _
Dick Bodine