Topband

Topband: looks like I've found a K9AY control/relay box

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: looks like I've found a K9AY control/relay box
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:05:36 -0700 (PDT)
Just FYI...

Thanks for the help. Still fiddling with mine. The relays click both for
terminations and switching directions but only the SW show continuity to the
coax connection. Other reading a non-existent or just not what I'd expect.
Don't see the termination values for some reason at the antenna connections
which I would expect between the two antenna sides. Relay or something but
which one I don't have a clue. Everywhere I looked on line had no parts layout
to tell me which is which!

Think I'll use it for target practice.

Terry

KI7M