Topband

Re: Topband: CY9C

To: ok1tn <ok1tn@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C
From: Bill Eisinger <Bill@theeisingers.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 19:10:11 +0000
I'm going the other way...I'm 71....been licensed for 55 years and have 334
total confirmed but only 12 on 160. I'm doing some antenna renovations and at
long last finally going to get a passable antenna up for 160...I feel like a
little kid...couldn't be more excited about the possibilities!

On Sep 7, 2024, at 12:32 AM, ok1tn <ok1tn@seznam.cz> wrote:

Hi dxers.

I am 78. I have all ctrs cfm. I had a dream to land 300 on 160m. I will not
complete the remaining 3 lands. I gave up no more dxcc. Not only the FT8 but
also the behavior of some of today's hams has discouraged me from
continuing. All my life I have been perfecting the setup, especially the
antenna setup. I have carried out several expeditions, including to the
Pacific, Africa, Asia, etc. I wish the rest of my friends to enjoy a
wonderful hobby that will no longer bring me joy and pleasure.

Ch. Slavek ok1tn,

--
73 Slavek Zeler www.okdxf.eu