Topband

Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>, Cecil Acuff <chacuff@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: Renee K6FSB <k6fsb.1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 16:25:18 -0700
I second this as I was learning about some other modes...now whether I (to )use them or not is another story and a personal one (for each to decide).
Tnx
Renée, K6FSB

On 2017-05-21 03:40 PM, Mike Waters wrote:
There are two separate threads in this thread.

1. One is the effectiveness of the JT modes. Let's keep that going, by all
means!

2. The other is an issue of emotion. How about if we just drop that part?
Please?:-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Cecil Acuff <chacuff@cableone.net> wrote:

This discussion is going nowhere...and will continue to go nowhere with
the exception of the ill will it spreads...on of all places...a group to
discuss things related to "The Gentlemans Band"

None of the modes of operations discussed are violations of anyone's
licenses so there is no real point...it's all an issue of emotion.

.