Topband

PD: Topband: BQ9P

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: PD: Topband: BQ9P
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:20:57 +0200
> I for one, appreciate their trying, but with the absence of a low-noise rx
> antenna at Pratas, it was going to take excellent condx, which we did not
> have here today.  The JA's were very strong & 9M2AX was decent copy.
> I think a QSX freq above 1825 may have increased the west-coast chances,
but
> a decent path was just not there today.

BQ9P has appeared on 1826,6 KHz QSX 1832 KHz at 2100 utc calling CQ at least
15 minutes /now is 2115/ almost without callers with 559 solid signal.It
seems he has been hearing also not too bad,so maybe he has new antenna for
receiving?

                  GL !    73 Rys
                                  SP5EWY /happy with a new one since a
longer time/