Topband

Re: Topband: Height of Beverage-Driveway

To: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Height of Beverage-Driveway
From: Mike Waters W0BTU <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

Beverages are not critical. It has been said that they "want to work". I
guarantee that you won't notice the difference from raising it 13' for a little
ways.

I have one that crosses a ravine, and another that has a constant height of 10'
throughout its length. There's no difference, believe me.

 73,
Mike Waters
www.w0btu.com

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK