Topband

Re: Topband: CY9C critism

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C critism
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 15:04:11 -0700
Clarifying -- I have no criticism of the current and recent trips. My thoughts go back several years. :)

73, Jim K9YC

 On 9/2/2024 2:01 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
When expedition leaders have raised half a million dollars and make a mess of it due to poor planning and/or overlooking important stuff, like how are we going to get all that big stuff on a very difficult island, or what about the noise all our stuff generates, I think thoughtful criticism from those having made significant contributions is well justified.

73, Jim K9YC

On 9/2/2024 1:33 PM, Ron Spencer via Topband wrote:
My universal response to anyone who publicly complains about how a
dxpedition is being run (and I will always defend you're right to post
such input) is:

I am sure you'll do it differently when you go.