Topband

Topband: Inverted-L VS T antenna

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Inverted-L VS T antenna
From: tzikas tzik <tzitzikas77@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 20:53:22 +0300
Hi all. I would like to ask you if the T antenna is better than inverted-L
for local transmittion. I concern for strong local signal (ground surface
signal), not for strong signal by using the ionosphere. Now i am using an
inverted-L 5/16 and the vertical segment of antenna is the 1/3 of whole
antenna's length.(this is the maximum vertical length that i can install.
Now the transmitter match with the antenna by using a series variable
capacitor 500pf. With T antenna can i match the antenna with this series
variable capacitor?
What do you thing?? thank you very much.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK