Topband

Topband: VKs This Morning

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VKs This Morning
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 07:37:53 -0500
I sent this to the members of our local radio club as I'm trying to get
them to understand the importance of SR and SS on 80 and 160M;  I thought
some of you may enjoy it.   March is here and conditions should be
improving for NA to VK/ZL contacts....  I hope this morning is a good sign..

73 Mark K3MSB