Topband

Topband: Feeding a two wire Beverage at the center

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Feeding a two wire Beverage at the center
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 13:51:40 -0400
have heard that a 450 ohm ladder Beverage can be fed in the center or even
off center.  This is something I would like to do but have never seen any
write up on the way it is done.  I presume it would require a reflection
transformer and ground on each end.  But the means of feed the wires at the
center or off center has be puzzling for me..  Anyone who has done this
with a two wire reversible....please let me know how and if the principle
even works.

Herb, KV4FZ