Topband

Topband: IT9/LY5W in December

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: IT9/LY5W in December
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 00:40:20 +0100
Hi folks,

now when CQ WW CW is over, and I have my flight to back home in Lithuania
booked - I can spent some time on Top Band. But sometimes I need to sleep
also, hi :)
I am starting tonight. Write now after my QSO with K1WHS in Maine at 23.38z.

Also I want to got calls from Western USA states to finish my WAS-160m as
IT9/LY5W.
Preparing to be in good shape during ARRL 160m Contest this weekend.
Probably call use IQ9UI.

Look to my signal, give me report and your state please, now I have
beverage antenna for receiving.

During CQWW CW we used II9P Call, main operator was Arunas LY2IJ. TNX for
QSOs!

73, Sam IT9/LY5W (1.830-1.835 I prefer)
p.s. I will answer all Direct requests just after back in LY, bureau
slower, but later