Topband

Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 07:11:36 -0500
Hi Mike and gang,
I have been monitoring the signal during the early hours of this morning
and on web SDR in England it was there at 3am EST but when I checked again
at 4:20am EST it was no longer being received.
The heading from my house has been very consistent at approximately 75
degrees but somewhat difficult to determine exactly due to the pulsing
nature of the signal.
Signal still S9 at my location near Indianapolis at 7am EST.
Signal is definitely at a heading greater than 45 degrees at my location
based on numerous methods I have available, and estimated around 75 deg.
As I type the signal just about dropped below my noise level at 7:04am (I
thought it abruptly stopped but it is still there but right at my noise
level at 7:10am EST

I currently only have Internet via cellphone due to a large area outage on
ATT DSL and when I get internet coverage back I will plot my heading to the
signal to see what it shows.

Don wd8dsb