Topband

Re: Topband: Propagation last evening

To: chacuff <chacuff@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation last evening
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:41:05 -0500
We've had three contests in a row where Friday night 160 was really stinky.
 Will we have three in a row where Saturday night was a whole new deal?
At least that long line of thunderstorms off shore that stretched from GA
to New Brunswick will be gone with the front.  In North Carolina the band
sounded like mid-summer, with 20 over and 30 over QRN.

73, Guy.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM, chacuff <chacuff@cableone.net> wrote:

> Anyone care to comment on last evenings propagation for the CQ SSB contest?
>
> >From the deep south there just was no DX going on.  Spots were very slim
> as
> well...
>
> I'd be curious what others experienced...
>
> Cecil
> K5DL

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK