Topband

Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Remote Control Relays

To: <w1ve@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Remote Control Relays
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:52:09 -0700
Yep, I bought that one.  Now discontinued or sold out.

Replacement model here.

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/12v-8-channel-wireless-rf-switch-relayremote-control-315mhz-for-light.html

de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Gerry Hull
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:47 PM
To: Milt -- N5IA
Cc: topband@contesting.com ; cq-contest@contesting.com ; Antennas@mailman.qth.net

They are probably the nearly the same as this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130545242235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

A mau

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Milt -- N5IA <n5ia@zia-connection.com>wrote:

A question to the informed masses.

A year or so ago I purchased some wireless remote control, 8 relay,
modules from some source on E-Bay.

Obviously at the time the units appealed to me, and apparently the price
was right because I purchased 10 of them.

Well, they have sit in the USPS shipping box for this length of time and I
am now trying to figure out what project I had in mind for them; and how to
use them.

SOOOOOOOOOOO................

Does anyone have any experience with these units which have a sole
identifying mark, silk screened on the RX and relay board, of CDKZQ-8L.
 The manufacture date is 2011.10.04.

These units apparently work on 310 MHz.  The only result I get in a web
search is a Linear Delta Remotes company.  But nothing they show for
products resembles these units.

The tiny remote control transmitter has larger, red colored keys numbered
1 & 2, and 3-8 on smaller black colored keys.  It has a small telescoping
antenna.

These units are very well constructed, operate at 12 VDC, and look to be
SPDT relays with 3 connections per relay on the terminal boards.

Does anyone out there know anything about this unit; in particular how to
program the channels for control of the eight relays?

For anyone wanting to see them, respond directly to me and I will send you
a couple of jpeg images.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be offered.

73 de Milt, N5IA

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----