Topband

Topband: SSB on CW segment

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SSB on CW segment
From: Billg@warwick.net (Bill Gerhold)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:19:35 -0800
To the complainers that SSB is on the CW portion of
160 meters during the contest, sorry but during the
CW contest you can find CW ops all the way up to
1.900!  I didn't see any SSB ops complaining about
the lack of understanding of the agreed upon band plan.

In fact, the SSB DX window during the last CW
contest was jammed with CW ops.  I am not saying this
is payback, but it seems to me that for (1) day a year
we can relax the gentlemens agreement on the respective
DX windows.  Prior to and immediately after, the hoped
for band plan goes back into effect.  Regards.

Bill
WA2AEH