Topband

Topband: 7 Day Medium Wave Propagation Outlook

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 7 Day Medium Wave Propagation Outlook
From: kn4lf@hotmail.com (KN4LF, Thomas Giella)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:34:38 -0500
Just an FYI, shortly I will begin producing a 7 day medium wave propagation
outlook, to be issued on a weekly basis. It will be on my radio wave
propagation website at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm .
I have received requests to provide this service from within the radio
community. I have 28+ years of weather forecasting experience and 10 years
of radio wave propagation forecasting experience, so will be putting this
previous experience to good use assisting the radio community.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF

Plant City, FL
Grid Square- EL88wx
CQ Zone 5
ITU Zone 8

Email: kn4lf@hotmail.com

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources  And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com

Florida Meteorological & Climatic Institute:
http://64.176.157.9/sub/fmci.htm

---
To: <topband@contesting.com>