Topband

Re: Topband: Not so Boring QSO

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Not so Boring QSO
From: Charles Bibb <zedkay@telepak.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:38:31 -0600
No spotlight conditions here, just dismal!  Despite many consecutive
days of "good" numbers, conditions to Europe have been terrible here
(MS) lately.  Only worked one EU QSO last night, and it was a
struggle trying to "time" the QSB just right.

However, last night ZS1JX was a true 599 at his sunrise.  We'd
already worked, so I didn't call him.

BTW, I saw where someone had posted a 160M spot to the cluster which
indicated that ER4ER was QSL via RA4LW.  Is that correct for all the
recent 160M activity from that station?  Or, how far back does that
go?  I worked him on 22 Oct., but already sent the card to ER4DX. (No
response yet, of course.)

73,
Charles - K5ZK