Topband

Re: Topband: English to Russian Translation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: English to Russian Translation
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:05:26 -0800
Thanks to all who replied with generous offers to help with the translation to Russian. I have received the assistance I needed.

Happy New Year to All !

73, Mike W4EF............

On 12/25/2017 9:31 PM, Michael Tope wrote:
I am trying to compose an email to a Russian speaking ham in Eastern Europe (Kaliningrad) about a Topband QSO from several years ago. I composed the letter with Google Translate and was wondering if there was a ham fluent in English and Russian who could check the translation for me? Let me know off list and I will send you the English source text and the output from Google Translate.

73, Mike W4EF..........