Topband

Re: Topband: DXing on the Edge - Ordering Information for International

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXing on the Edge - Ordering Information for International Amateurs
From: Brian D G3VGZ <topband@planet3.freeuk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 17:29:22 +0000
Just received (half) a copy from Amazon UK.

It is now packaged up for return to amazon, I assume it is faulty. it ends
abruptly in chapter 10 and is about 7mm thick as against the 13mm advertised
by amazon.

Am I correct in my assumption? Is it safe re-ordering from Amazon UK or is
this just a one off?

Brian, G3VGZ.

--
Brian D