Topband

Re: Topband: CY9C

To: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, "Rudy Bakalov" <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2024 04:02:45 -0400
Jamie,
The PTT is simple. Either transmitter's PTT can turn on the PA. RX is via a separate antenna port, so there is no RX/TX switching in the PA.

George

On Sun, 08 Sep 2024 01:28:43 +0000 WW3S  wrote:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the PTT for the amp.....and imagine the
duty cycle, that amp must be cooking !!!

73 (thanks for the N5J new one)

Jamie WW3S