[TowerTalk] Routing Coax on a Crank Up Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Routing Coax on a Crank Up Tower
From: "Marinus Willemstijn" <willemma@telkomsa.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:24:17 +0200
Since I started erecting my tower I have requested advice from this group
and received excellent guidance. Now the tower is up and I need advice on
how to rout the coax on a crack Up Tower. When lowering the tower what is
the neatest and safest way to route the coax so that when extending the
tower the coax will easily "unwind" again. I am hoping for some good ideas
as I could not come up with a single one - hi!

I will have about 4 coax cables coming down the tower.

Thank you in advance.

et 73's

Marinus Willemstijn

ZS6MAW