[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3
From: TexasRF@aol.com (TexasRF@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:09:21 EST
That nice color photo on the cover of the Rohn catalog showing the TH11 on
the HDBX48 was taken at none other than Texas Towers by a Rohn sales
director. The tower was installed in 1980 and has had as many as 5 antennas
on it in the past. It located behind our store and has no risk of injuring
any persons should it fail. Why some of these towers don't hold up in some
installations is a real mystery to me as we have had nothing but good service
from ours. It still has the original rotor and top plates with no evidence of
damage to the plates as reported by others. I guess we have been just plain
fortunate!

73 de Gerald Williamson. K5GW/Texas Towers