[TowerTalk] SALVAGED TOWER EQUIPMENT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SALVAGED TOWER EQUIPMENT
From: "Dan & Shelly Flake" <sflake@infowest.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:26:41 -0700
Here is a list of items that have accumulated in my shop over the past
few years. I am cleaning out and want to get rid of everything. I will
give higher consideration to someone who wants everything so that I wont
have to deal with shipping issues. I live near Las Vegas .

                                ALL EQUIPMENT IS USED BUT IN GOOD
CONDITION
Rohn  25   10? mid sections                                          20
sections                                                             $45
ea.
Rohn  25   10? top sections 2 ¼?OD top                          5
sections
$50 ea.
Rohn  25   10? top section   1 ½ OD top                         1
section
$50 ea.
Rohn 25    tilt down plate
1 plate
$15
Rohn 25    house bracket asmb.                                     3
brackets
$10ea.
Rohn 25     torque brackets asmb.                                  3
brackets
$10 ea.
Rohn 45    10? mid sections                                            5
sections
$75 ea.
Rohn 45    10? top section 2 ½ OD top                           1
section
$85ea.
Rohn 45    cut 6? section for bottom section                   1 pc.
$70
Rohn 45    torque bracket asmb.                                     1
asmb.
$20
ALL THE ABOVE EQUIPMENT DOES NOT HAVE REQUIRED NUTS & BOLTS FOR ASSEMBLY

                                                             HARDWARE

20? Tower ladder sections
20 sections
$100ea.
½ ? x  1 ¾ ?  galv.  bolts
350
$75 all
½ ? x  1 ½ ?   galv.  bolts
200
$60
½?  galv washers
500
$50
½ ?  galv nuts
500
$100
½ ? x  4?  galv U-bolts
20
$10
½ ? x  2?  galv U-bolts
10
$4
12 ? x  ½ ? turnbuckles
6
$12
¼ ?  guy cable
6 @ 60?
$50
½ ? coax on spool
175?
$100
antenna mount brackets
6
$25

                                                GROUNDING EQUIPMENT

5/8 galv 8? ground rods
30
$12
5/8? copper 8? ground rods
8
$50
½?    copper 8? ground rods
3
$15
2 awg braided copper ground wire spool                            150?
$50
cadweld equipment for 2awg wire & 5/8 groundrods

CALL ME AND MAKE AN OFFER ON THE WHOLE LOT. I CAN DELIVER IF I CAN GET
RID OF ALL OF IT ON 1 TRIP
YOU CAN REACH ME AT (435) 628-6048  MY NAME IS  DAN