[TowerTalk] RE : SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

To: "'Alan NV8A'" <nv8a@att.net>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:39:23 +0100
Hello All,

What a small world......
Some of you know the Belgian Nationall Air PORT  " ZAVENTHEM ", well its the
same situation, only the neighboors are Politician, and the Cesnas  are
Boeing, Airbus and Tupolev  etc etc.....they dont like the noise above their
regions.
Just to tell you all how stupid and egoist human beings can be.......Dont
ask me what will hapen when lots of US dolars  Euros or other value appear
on the scene...No further comment.

Jos on4kj