Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone ever done this...

To: "'Nathaniel Lee'" <n1bnc@yahoo.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone ever done this...
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:06:34 -0500
I do not know if this will help you, but here is a link to a website for
converting a Cushcraft A3 to the warc bands. Maybe you can get some
ideas. Goodluck.

http://mysite.verizon.net/k7hg/antenna.html

                                                73's
                                               Todd
                                              N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.