[TowerTalk] Anyone not need a permit to install their tower? -Followup

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone not need a permit to install their tower? -Followup
From: "Noel" <y.yaesurigs@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:07:16 -0500
Thanks to all of you for the information, for sharing your own
experiences and all the great advice.  I see too that we may have
exhausted the patience of some with this subject. Even though its one of
those subjects that will most likely be discussed again and again given
the nature of or hobby and the nature of this reflector.

I think I now know what my best course of action should be.  I'll get a
copy of the applicable ordinance for my records, and try to get in
writing the city planner's interpretation of the ordinance, exempting my
tower from the requirement to get a conditional use permit.  I will also
request a building permit, to have the tower foundation and anchor
locations inspected to ensure the building dept is satisfied that my
tower meets any concerns they may have.  That should also satisfy my
homeowner's insurance if ever my tower becomes their concern.  Other
than that I think I'm OK to proceed.

Thanks again.
Noel