[TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what to gowith????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what to gowith????
From: "N9BOW" <n9bow@fieldquest.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:39:46 -0500
We are getting ready to move into our new home in East Central Iowa.
I am looking to purchase a new or used free standing tower. I want to go 60
feet and hang a SteppIR 3 element a Two meter stick and maybe a two meter
yagi as well as some dipoles from the tower.

Our elevation is very good, its about the highest around but with that
brings a lot of wind at the new tower site. I would prefer to find a dealer
closer to my QTH to save on shipping if I go new. Anybody have an opinion on
ANWireless towers? Or any other freestanding tower manufacturer or dealer in
the upper Midwest.

Lastly I'd like to thank K8RI for pointing out that if my email was
formatted in HTML that the reflector would strip the HTML out, hence my
messages were not getting posted since yesterday.

I did not see that specified in the signup page. They might want to point
that out to new subscribers.
Anyway thanks again Rodger

73
N9BOW