[TowerTalk] Pull rope twisted in conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pull rope twisted in conduit
From: w8aef@worldnet.att.net (Paul Playford)
Date: Fri Aug 1 16:46:03 2003
It sounds like you have quite a few cables in that conduit already.

If it were mine I would pull all the cables out and pull them back in as a
bundle.  And depending on how full the conduit is perhaps forget about the
pull rope.

And pull-ez does help but it can be very messy.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A