[TowerTalk] Wanted: Surplus Hardline 0.5-1.5 miles needed

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: Surplus Hardline 0.5-1.5 miles needed
From: "Scott Johns" <petvet@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:32:25 -0500
Anybody out there have a good lead on where to obtain surplus 7/8 to 1.5
inch high quality surplus hardline? 50 ohm or 75 ohm both OK.  I'm
looking for somewhere between 0.5 to 1.5 miles of the stuff for my
trunklines. Would buy more if the price was right.

I have a truck going cross county from CA to PA within the next 3
months, so could be an opportunity if you know of some..my truck could
be pick it up  up along the way :-)

My local cable companies had none.

73, Scott

All outgoing e-mails checked by Norton Antivirus