Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472

To: "'Mickey Baker'" <fishflorida@gmail.com>, "'Mike'" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:09:14 -0500
When you look at spending $1500 just after the Holidays it is a bite in the
but. HOWEVER, I have the MD-75 motor drive on my HG-70D tower. I have the
motor wired for 220 volt operation. It is quiet, quick, and the only muscle
I strain is the one on my index finger when pushing the button. No muss...no
fuss.  '73, Mike