[TowerTalk] 120V AC Electric Winch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 120V AC Electric Winch
From: n9iww2@verizon.net (Kevin Adam, Webz By design)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 00:22:11 -0500
4z327 page 2317 is the one that is one my hygain tower price has gone up
since I last looked at it but it?s the one 120v hygain made up box with
relay in it to do the up down control remote nice part about it has
lever clutch so incase of no power just move the release lever let the
tower down unless it's in a bind.
If you need a copy of the manual I have it.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Rd.
Fort Wayne IN. 46825