[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Fold over questions and House Bracket

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Fold over questions and House Bracket
From: n9iww2@verizon.net (Kevin Adam, Webz By design)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:49:11 -0500
Must be below the frost freeze line so there is no upheaval of the base
next to the house foundation movement. Cause the house footer to be
damaged.
Don't cut on the base it come back to haunt you. Rule of thumb is for
every 10 foot up in the air you go down deep 1'. A 40' high go deep 4'
to equal the base out.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Rd.