[Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod Olson)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:51:20 -0600
My experience with a TH7DX is that taping the end caps detunes the traps. I
am planning on replacing the end caps which after many years in the sun seem
to be nearing the end of their useful life. The $20 price seems high until
one stops to think about the cost of making and storing the things until
someone orders them. If there are 8 traps there will be 16 ends and that
means the cost is only a little more than $1.00 per end cap.

Tod, KOTO