Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up towers

To: "'JAMES HEADRICK'" <W3CP@CHARTER.NET>,"'Dan Hearn'" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>,"'T talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up towers
From: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:13:24 -0700
Jim,

I have done this with my MA-40 tubular with 10 mast, 3 element Steppir and
no rotator (rotator at the base) and it is definitely a seat of the pants
experience definitely not to be done on a regular basis. I tell you I am
ready to run like hell, which I figure should not be a problem as the
adrenaline is already pumping:)

Mike