Re: [TowerTalk] Force12

To: "Charles Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: "Pat Poirier" <hkman@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:48:15 -0400
When did Force 12 get new ownership? Past history is very important how many
times can you get kick before you take notice. You need to learn from past
history or it will repeat it self. I for one do not plan on getting kick
again. They make a good antenna and my 5 B.A. has been up for over 10 years
but I will look to the other manufactures who want my business for my next
antenna.

73,
Pat W1KA