[TowerTalk] 2radios contest station

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2radios contest station
From: glcazzola@iol.it (Gian Luca Cazzola)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:53:17 +0100
Hi all.
I am studying my new contest station for my new home. I will use a Force 12
C4 + sloping dipole for 80 and tower tuned for 160, eventually other wire
antennas.
I own an FT1000MP and a Cubic Astro 102BXA rigs.
I am thinking to make a 2radio station - for single operator, all band, low
power, unassisted.
I read a lot of material about switching, bandpass filter etc and reviewed
product by Topten, Dunestar, ICE, WX0B Sixpak etc.
I ask to all on the reflector, expecially to those that work 2radios in
contest, what are the best switch unit, bandpass filters etc.
What is the simpler and best performer system (hi)?
Thanks es 73
Ian IK4EWX