[TowerTalk] Cutting Large Holes in Aluminum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cutting Large Holes in Aluminum
From: billwall@bellsouth.net (bill wall)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 04:45:17 -0400
Hi Mike;
Find a machine shop with a Bridgeport type milling machine. Most have a
boring bar attachment. To save money bolt the two bars together and pilot
drill your hole as large as you can. This will produce a perfect hole as
large as you need. If you still live in 9 land there should be plenty of
small shops in 9 and I am sure in 8 land.
                                     Bill  KC4UZ