[TowerTalk] Shunt feed Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shunt feed Tower
From: ac7nj@yahoo.com (Randy)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:51:02 -0800
I'm planning to put up my tower this spring so I'm working on some of
the details. I hope to shunt feed the tower for 80 and 160M.
1) I have a small city lot so my question is for the radials, I don't
have room for any, concrete walks and bordered lawn and such are already
in place. I do have a 4' chain link fence around 80% of the property
line can I use that some how?
2) do I need to insulate the bottom of the tower?
3) The patio wall were the tower will go has a metal roof 15'X 20'will
that be a problem?

Randy
AC7NJ

Order online at http://store.eham.net.