[Towertalk] Hy-gain manuals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hy-gain manuals
From: NN7K@reno.rmci.net (NN7K@reno.rmci.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:51:49 -0700
Yeh, and also cushcraft, and butternut (those for butternut under
bencher.com)  hygain, I believe used to also post antenna modeling files for
k6sti's antenna modeling software, or elnec (can't remember which)  (at
least for their yagi's) that allowed you to use an unbiased source for
checking their gain calculations   these were removed sometime after mfj
took them over- a pity , really.    as info, jim nn7k

(VE2DC) wrote To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 1:30 PM