[Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:51:24 -0700
Hi Jon,

My question would be, "What is the rating of these anchors when set in
concrete?"  It may STILL be 2500 pounds, depending on the failure mode.  Is
it only 2500 pounds because they pull out of the ground, or is it 2500
pounds because the weld between the rod and screw plate fails at that load,
for example?  If it is the latter, setting them in concrete won't help much
. . .

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com