[TowerTalk] Gap Titan question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gap Titan question
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Tue May 6 11:13:01 2003
Paul,
I don't think you will see much of a difference between the antennas you
mentioned.
You may want to consider using a second antenna for receive only. In the
ARRL Antenna Handbooks you will find many articles on such antennas. The
first that comes to mind is a simple small loop made out of coax.

Rich AA2MF