Re: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser IS-RCT rotor mounting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser IS-RCT rotor mounting
From: "Bill N7VM" <n7vm@rmci.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:00:58 -0700
Drax KB3X asks:

>How do you mount the PolyPhaser IS-RCT rotor transient suppressor?

I pulled two of the screws from diagonal corners on the back and used screws
through my bulkhead plate into those holes to hold it in place on the bulkhead
plate.  Then I ran a separate grounding strap from the protruding bolt on the
side to the single point ground point.  Kind of a "belt and suspenders"
approach I admit.  I like the clean finished look it provides.  I can email a
picture if you are interested.

73 de Bill N7VM