Fw: [Towertalk] Newbie Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Towertalk] Newbie Question
From: NN7K@reno.rmci.net (NN7K@reno.rmci.net)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:05:21 -0700
That 3 db (or so) comes to about 1/2 of a "S" unit- still not usually enough
to make, or break you.  and even it can be mitigated by preamp on the tower
, in the recieve direction.  signal would have to be pretty far in noise
(close to  10dB above mental tepathy  :>) ) for this loss to kill much . as
info, jim nn7k

Red sent:Subject: Re: [Towertalk] Newbie Question