[Towertalk] Free Standing 80M four square for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Free Standing 80M four square for sale
From: w0yg@plusten.net (W0YG Charlie Summers)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:49:24 -0000
I have four free standing base loaded Force 12 80M verticals that I
currently use in a four square.  I want to sell the antennas and the phasing
box.  I will sell the four antennas separate for 1000.00 or the four
antennas with the Comtek phasing network for 1250.00.  I also have four 3/8
wave 50 ohm phasing lines that are essentially new with connectors each end
for $275.00.  I will split or combine in any way but not separate the four
antennas.  They are 39' 6" tall with a humongous base loading coil.  Buyer
to pay shipping.  I think I have boxes.

I mount the bottom of each vertical to a 4x4 post in concrete.  I currently
have the four square installed and operating.  The antennas are
approximately 8 feet off the ground at the base.  They are in good shape.
The phasing network and phasing lines are essentially new.

The phasing lines are 3/4 wave length long so you can install the verticals
with 3/8 wave spacing which Comtek calls their "Super" four square for lower
angle hence better DX.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>