[TowerTalk] Received HDX555 Base

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Received HDX555 Base
From: "res1q6fs" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:11:56 -0500
Last week, I received the HDX555 crankup tower base from UST. I took a couple
of pics if anyone is interested. Just a big, heavy (69 lbs.) Tee base and some
rather large 22 inch long bolts with equally big nuts. I plan on documenting
the overall install and the tower itself is not scheduled to ship until early
December. Hope the Fall rains hold off until I can get the base in. I am
planting it in the same place a 48 ft. Rohn foldover was. This time, the hole
will swallow the 25G base area!

Roger W5RD