Re[CQ Contest}RE: [TowerTalk] 22VAC to 2 110VAC circuits

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[CQ Contest}RE: [TowerTalk] 22VAC to 2 110VAC circuits
From: n2tk@idsi.net (Tony Kazmakites)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:19:29 -0500
I disagree. Some breakers are made to either add the bar to make them 2 pole
or to remove a bar to make them two single pole breakers.
I would like to see in the NEC where you need 3 wire plus  ground for a
standard 220v receptacle. Standard 220v single phase lines are 2 wire plus
ground, unless special applications, such as going from a main breaker panel
to a submain, then you need 3 wire plus ground..