[TowerTalk] Yaesu g-2800DXA problems with indicator going in reverse

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <frc@gofrc.org>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu g-2800DXA problems with indicator going in reverse
From: "K2AX" <k2ax@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:05:47 -0400
I have a yaesu G-2800DXA rotator and just experienced a problem.
When I go clockwise the indicator needle goes fast as if there was no antenna
load. Then it goes the normal rate of speed. When I let up on the control
button the indicator needle stops then goes in reverse for about 15 degrees.
I have used this for 5 years and no problems before this happened and there
have been no changes on the tower,cables,or in the shack. Any ideas? Also when
going left(ccw) the box works fine.

                                                       Thanks Mark K2AX