Re: [TowerTalk] Renter tower insurance

To: <k7lxc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Renter tower insurance
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:02:16 -0700
I had a situation in the UK where I was a renter, had no renter's insurance,
and my push-up mast with a small beam was brought down by a tree falling in
the wind.  My landlord's insurance covered damage to "my property" caused by
"his falling tree".  I was pleasantly surprised, and took the money and put
up something larger. I'm sure that there were a number of wind damage claims
from that storm, I'm not sure they looked all that closely at any of them.
The property manager asked if anything had been damaged in the recent storm,
I responded appropriately, and a check arrived...

Dick, K6KR (G0MFO then)